Christina M. Lindberg, M.A.
Consultant : Christina Lindberg LLC and School Counselor Link, LLC
Grosse Pointe Community School District (2012-2015)
Northville Community School District (2011-2012)
- Consult with counselors in developing their data-driven, comprehensive school counseling program and to apply for the Recognized ASCA Model Program (RAMP) award.
- As consultant, two Grosse Pointe middle schools received the RAMP award in 2016.
Lead RAMP Reviewer. 2016 American School Counselor Association, Alexandria, VA
RAMP Reviewer 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Evaluate and collaborate with other school counselors and school counselor educators to provide feedback on RAMP applications.
Huron Valley Schools 1999-2011
- As department chair, our counseling program applied to and received the RAMP award. (1st in Michigan)
- Conducted weekly department meetings for collaboration, open communication, and goal setting and lead yearly counselor plan reviews. (audit, management agreement, calendar, and program goals)
- Increased communication and public relations through a TV show called “Coffee Talk with your Lakeland Counselors” for HVS-TV, a seasonal newsletter, and Facebook.
- Created a Freshman Focus group for at-risk students. 81% passed 4 or more classes.
- Developed and coordinated the Senior and Junior College/Planning Presentation, the Skills for Success (SFS) mentor program, and the scheduling program.
- As AP coordinator, created an AP EXPO to increase awareness and enrollment.
- Implemented technology through online scheduling, online payment of AP and PSAT testing, online transcripts, online surveys, website training, and Facebook.
Supervisor of School Counseling Intern. Eastern Michigan University 2009-2010
- Coordinated & Planned Activities: Homecoming Events, Pep Assemblies, Freshman Lock-in, Elections, Staff Appreciation Week, Senior Citizens Dinner, New Student Reception and Staff Luncheons.
- Developed & Organized September 11 Community Tailgate/Ceremony, Prom Fashion Show, PowderPuff Football Game, and Freshman Survival Guide.
- Initiated Community Service Programs: Sneaker Challenge 5krun for HVEF, D.A.R.E Charity Basketball Game, Food Drive, Blood Drives, Fundraising for School Improvement, and Make A Difference Drive.
- 2004 Class Sponsor
Milford High School, Highland, MI 1999-2006
Lakeland High School, White Lake, MI 2006-2007
- Taught leadership, health, and business classes. (Business Computers I & II, Word Processing I & II, Spreadsheets/Databases, Desktop Publishing, Multimedia, and Broadcast News)
- Developed and initiated video announcements at Milford High School- created MBC-Milford Broadcast Channel
- Designed and presented 6 technology workshops for staff. (1999-2002)
Masters of Counseling GPA: 3.75 Magna Cum Laude
Oakland University, MI 2001-2005
Accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Counseling and
Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Guidance and Counseling (NT)
Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning
Michigan State University, MI 2014-2015
- CEP 813: Electronic Portfolios
E-portfolio, Minecraftedu, Twitter, screencast (Flipped Classroom), Google Drive, formative assessment, CMS Haiku Learning, module development, Understanding by Design (UbD), Google Hangouts, Kahoot, Padlet, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), WordPress
- CEP 817: Learning Technology by Design (Stanford Model of Design Thinking)
Prototype: School Counseling Center Mobile App
- CEP 820: Teaching K12 Students Online
Designed online course for professional school counselors: RAMP Academy in the CMS Haiku Learning
“Goals, Roles, & Superpowers…Your School Counseling Program” MSCA Fall Conference 2016, Michigan State University, MI
“Recognized ASCA Model Program (RAMP)” MSCA Fall Conference 2016, Michigan State University, MI
“The School Counseling Profession” MCAN AdviseMI Training session 2016, Michigan State University, MI
“Let’s RAMP It Up for College Access!” MCAN School Counselor Training session 2016, Lansing, MI
“Building a Comprehensive School Counseling Program: Let’s RAMP it Up!” MCAN Spring Conference 2016, Lansing, MI
“Take Your School Counseling Program to the Next Level with RAMP” MSCA Fall Conference 2015, Ann Arbor, MI
“Small Steps to Become a Recognized ASCA Model Program”. MSCA Spring Conference 2012, Eastern Michigan University
“RAMP up your Counseling Program in Tough Economic Times”. MSCA Spring Conference 2011, Eastern Michigan University
“Lakeland Counselors’ RAMP Process and Experience”. MSCA Fall Conference 2010, Livonia, MI
CNS 560: Counseling in the College Selection Process, Dr. O’Connor. Oakland University, MI 2009
CEP 866: Psychoeducational Interventions for Children and Youth, Dr. Diemer. Michigan State University, MI 2009
Challenge Day (2-day anti-bullying program)
Lakeland High School, 2006-2011
Communications Camp (2-day overnight anti-bullying program)
Howell Nature Center, 2005
Student Teaching Abroad
Australia, Governor Stirling Senior High, Perth 1999
Past and Present* Professional Memberships
*American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
*Michigan School Counselor Association (MSCA)
Michigan Association for College Admission Counseling (MACAC)
Oakland Counselor Association (OCA)
Huron Valley Schools Counseling Advisory Council
RAMP- Recognized ASCA Model Program 2011 (1st in Michigan to receive this award) LHS Counseling Department
American Legion Service Award 2002-2003 MHS Leadership Class
Platinum Sponsor for Red Cross Blood Drive 2002-2006 MHS Leadership Class
Huron Valley Educational Foundation Service Award 2 years MHS Leadership Class
JV Softball, Milford High School 2002 season
Freshmen Softball, Milford High School 2000 and 2001 seasons
Freshmen Volleyball, Milford High School 2000 season
RAMP Reviewer. American School Counselor Association (ASCA), Alexandria, VA
2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 RAMP applications
Newsletter Editor and Scheduler. Novi Co-op Preschool 2013 and 2014
VBS Crafts Teacher 1st-4th grade. St. James Catholic Church 2013 and 2014
Parenting with Love & Logic. 7 sessions 2014. Principal David Ascher
Parenting Workshop Series: Developing Calm, Capable and Resilient Children. 5 sessions 2014. Dr. Bob Sornson
Parenting Education Fair. 11/22/14 Dr. Jim Fay, Keynote Speaker
A Day of Love and Logic. 2/10/15 Dr. Charles Fay